Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to the Madre!!

On this day, March 21st, the year 1955 (am I allowed to say that?) my mother was born. I can't tell you if she came out screaming or not, or what she looked like, or what the weather was like, or who was there to celebrate...but what I can tell you is how thankful I am that she was born that day, and how thankful I am to be born as her daughter! Happy Birthday Mama, this post is all for you!

A few pics to describe my Mama...
                                                            
  She loves the outdoors.
                                             
She loves animals...of all kinds. Except rats.


She always ready for an adventure with me...with a little coaxing...and if I'm not driving.

Even though she is mostly a health nut, it doesn't take much persuasion to get her to enjoy delicious food!
                                                         
       See what I mean! :)

When she is super tired, it's hilarious. She becomes delirious, laughs at everything, and pretty much loses all function of her body parts.



She can talk to anyone and everyone. It is a rare gift to be able to make a friend anywhere you go.





 

She is a true servant. I've seen this in her especially with the elderly. Here she has just finished setting my Grandma's hair in curlers. 
 

And ...she's absolutely beautiful!
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!! I LOVE YOU!
 

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet. Thank you!!!
    I love you forever....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Very Happy Birthday to your Mom! Hi, My name is Dustin Reed... I used to have DustinReed.com when it was a racing website... If, in the event, you don't need the site name anymore, I'd like to have it back for personal/business reasons... Please email me, ReedFTS@comcast.net and let me know if this is something you might be willing to work with me on. Thank you so much for your time!
    Sincerely,
    Dustin Reed

    PS: You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete